Consumer audio company with speakers, stereo systems approached us to address gaps in their online eCommerce and drive conversion.
1DS crawled millions of records across brands and across multiple keywords to get an audit into the current competitive scenario:
1. Share of Voice/Discoverability Score: To identify the number of relevant keywords that the brand is visible and how does that compare to other brands
2. Buyability scorecards: Deep Learning Models to identify the quality of conversion metrics: Images, Title, Content, Indexing, Delivery timelines, availability
3. Reviews Dashboard. The continual monitoring and tracking of these scorecards identified actionable insights and opportunities to drive traffic and drive conversion
4. Customer Feedback: Crawl and analyze QnA section of marketplaces as well as other content sources like Quora, Reddit to help the brand take customer feedback as well as participate in the right conversations
5. Price Tracking and Analytics: Constant monitoring of price and mapping it to competitors’ price to identify RPI (Relative Price Index) and its impact on Discoverability and Buyability. We also tracked MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) and helps in inter-channel conflict resolution
20% improvement in conversion ratios, 90% improvement in turnaround time on review response